When is the best time to go to Guacimo?
When is the best time to go to Guacimo? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Guacimo are February, March and April
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are July, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Guacimo a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||23°C/31°C||273mm||tolerable weather||Guacimo in january|
|February||23°C/31°C||225mm||good weather||Guacimo in february|
|March||23°C/32°C||175mm||good weather||Guacimo in march|
|April||24°C/33°C||140mm||good weather||Guacimo in april|
|May||26°C/33°C||213mm||tolerable weather||Guacimo in may|
|June||25°C/33°C||272mm||tolerable weather||Guacimo in june|
|July||25°C/33°C||426mm||tolerable weather||Guacimo in july|
|August||25°C/34°C||308mm||tolerable weather||Guacimo in august|
|September||25°C/34°C||188mm||tolerable weather||Guacimo in september|
|October||25°C/34°C||203mm||tolerable weather||Guacimo in october|
|November||24°C/32°C||388mm||tolerable weather||Guacimo in november|
|December||23°C/31°C||360mm||tolerable weather||Guacimo in december|
Weather and climate in Guacimo
- Between january and march the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 31°C in average.
- From april to august the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 34°C°C.
- In the month of september the climate is not good. The temperature rises to 34°C and you can expect to have 188mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 31°C°C and it rains about 64% of the time in december.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Guacimo
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Guacimo: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Costa Rica
Guacimo appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Costa Rica appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.