Best time to go to Guacimo Average weather of Guacimo, Costa Rica
Find the most favorable time to visit Guacimo in Costa Rica from seasonal norms here.
When is the best time to go to Guacimo?
When is the best time to go to Guacimo? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Guacimo are January, February, March, April, May, August, September, October and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are July, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Guacimo a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Guacimo in january|
|good weather||Guacimo in february|
|good weather||Guacimo in march|
|good weather||Guacimo in april|
|good weather||Guacimo in may|
|tolerable weather||Guacimo in june|
|tolerable weather||Guacimo in july|
|good weather||Guacimo in august|
|good weather||Guacimo in september|
|good weather||Guacimo in october|
|tolerable weather||Guacimo in november|
|good weather||Guacimo in december|
Weather and climate in Guacimo
- Between january and march the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average.
- From april to august the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 90°F°C.
- In the month of september the climate is not good. The temperature rises to 92°F and you can expect to have 4.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 88°F°C and it rains about 63% of the time in december.
Tours and organised trips in Costa Rica
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Guacimo
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Guacimo: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Costa Rica: get the best price!
Map of Costa Rica
Guacimo appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Costa Rica appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Costa Rica
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved