Best time to go to Guacimo Average weather of Guacimo, Costa Rica
Find the most favorable time to visit Guacimo in Costa Rica from seasonal norms here.
When is the best time to go to Guacimo?
When is the best time to go to Guacimo? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Guacimo are February, March and April
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are July, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Guacimo a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Guacimo in january|
|good weather||Guacimo in february|
|good weather||Guacimo in march|
|good weather||Guacimo in april|
|tolerable weather||Guacimo in may|
|tolerable weather||Guacimo in june|
|tolerable weather||Guacimo in july|
|tolerable weather||Guacimo in august|
|tolerable weather||Guacimo in september|
|tolerable weather||Guacimo in october|
|tolerable weather||Guacimo in november|
|tolerable weather||Guacimo in december|
Weather and climate in Guacimo
- Between january and march the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 31°C in average.
- From april to august the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 34°C°C.
- In the month of september the climate is not good. The temperature rises to 34°C and you can expect to have 188mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 31°C°C and it rains about 64% of the time in december.
Tours and organised trips in Costa Rica
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Guacimo
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Guacimo: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Costa Rica: get the best price!
Map of Costa Rica
Guacimo appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Costa Rica appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in Costa Rica
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved