Best time to go to Guacimo Average weather of Guacimo, Costa Rica
Find the most favorable time to visit Guacimo in Costa Rica from seasonal norms here.
When is the best time to go to Guacimo?
When is the best time to go to Guacimo? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Guacimo are April and September
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are January, June, July, August, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Guacimo a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Guacimo in january|
|tolerable weather||Guacimo in february|
|tolerable weather||Guacimo in march|
|good weather||Guacimo in april|
|tolerable weather||Guacimo in may|
|tolerable weather||Guacimo in june|
|tolerable weather||Guacimo in july|
|tolerable weather||Guacimo in august|
|good weather||Guacimo in september|
|tolerable weather||Guacimo in october|
|tolerable weather||Guacimo in november|
|tolerable weather||Guacimo in december|
Weather and climate in Guacimo
- Between january and march the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average.
- From april to august the climate is just OK. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C.
- In the month of september the climate is not good. The temperature rises to 88°F and you can expect to have 2.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C and it rains about 56% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Guacimo
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Guacimo: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Costa Rica
Guacimo appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Costa Rica appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.