Best time to go to Siquirres Average weather of Siquirres, Costa Rica
Get the very best time to visit Siquirres in Costa Rica from average weather conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Siquirres?
When is the best time to go to Siquirres? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Siquirres are April and September
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are January, June, July, August, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Siquirres a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|tolerable weather||Siquirres in january|
|tolerable weather||Siquirres in february|
|tolerable weather||Siquirres in march|
|good weather||Siquirres in april|
|tolerable weather||Siquirres in may|
|tolerable weather||Siquirres in june|
|tolerable weather||Siquirres in july|
|tolerable weather||Siquirres in august|
|good weather||Siquirres in september|
|tolerable weather||Siquirres in october|
|tolerable weather||Siquirres in november|
|tolerable weather||Siquirres in december|
Weather and climate in Siquirres
- Between january and march the climate is good. The temperature rises to 85°F and, in march, 15 days of rain are expected.
- Between april and december the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C and you can expect to have 7.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Siquirres
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Siquirres: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Costa Rica
Siquirres appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Costa Rica appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.