Best time to go to Ocho Rios Average weather of Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Get the most favorable time to go to Ocho Rios in Jamaica from seasonal norms, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Ocho Rios?
When is the best time to go to Ocho Rios? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Ocho Rios are January, February, March, April, June, July, August, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are September and October
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Ocho Rios
For full information about the climate and weather in Ocho Rios a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||76°F/81°F||perfect weather||Ocho Rios in january|
|February||76°F/81°F||perfect weather||Ocho Rios in february|
|March||77°F/81°F||perfect weather||Ocho Rios in march|
|April||79°F/83°F||perfect weather||Ocho Rios in april|
|May||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Ocho Rios in may|
|June||81°F/86°F||good weather||Ocho Rios in june|
|July||83°F/86°F||good weather||Ocho Rios in july|
|August||83°F/86°F||good weather||Ocho Rios in august|
|September||83°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Ocho Rios in september|
|October||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Ocho Rios in october|
|November||79°F/85°F||good weather||Ocho Rios in november|
|December||77°F/83°F||perfect weather||Ocho Rios in december|
Weather and climate in Ocho Rios
- From january to july the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C and, in july, 6 days of rain are expected.
- From august to october the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in october.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 77°F and it rains in december about 3.7in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Ocho Rios
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Ocho Rios: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Ocho Rios
Find out when Ocho Rios has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Ocho Rios
- Very low season in Ocho Rios
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, September and November.
- Low season in Ocho Rios
The months with low numbers of tourists are: February, March, April, June and October.
- High season in Ocho Rios
The number of visitors to Ocho Rios is high in: January, July and August.
- Peek season in Ocho Rios
The largest number of tourists visiting Ocho Rios is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Ocho Rios month by month
Best time for low prices in Ocho Rios
Average prices of hotels in Ocho Rios month by month
Generally, December is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Ocho Rios. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, February is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Ocho Rios
On average, it costs $ 26 per day to hire a car in Ocho Rios. This price varies by $ 3.6 depending on the month. In may, hiring a car costs an average of $ 23 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in august is $ 27.