Best time to go to the Cayman Islands for a perfect weather and where to go?
Find the very best time to go to Cayman Islands from average weather conditions in many locations like North Side or Bodden Town, right here.
When is the best time to go to the Cayman Islands?
When is the best time to go to the Cayman Islands? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- In the Cayman Islands, the weather is good everywhere in January, February, March, April and December
- The best months to go to Georgetown (Grand Cayman) are January, February, March, April and December
- On average, the warmest months in Georgetown (Grand Cayman) are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- October is the wettest month in this city
- The cities with the best climate are Georgetown (Grand Cayman), Cayman Brac, Little Cayman, Bodden Town, Seven Mile Beach, East End, North Side and West Bay Beach, with good weather at least 5 months a year
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round in Georgetown (Grand Cayman)
Annual weather in the Cayman Islands
For information about the climate and the weather city by city in the Cayman Islands for a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
Best time to travel to Cayman Islands by cities
Temperatures and rainfall in the Cayman Islands
On these 3 graphs, we present the evolution of temperatures of Cayman Islands and month-by-month rainfall for the cities of Georgetown (Grand Cayman), Cayman Brac, Little Cayman, Bodden Town and Seven Mile Beach, as well as the month-by-month sea temperature for coastal cities.
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in the Cayman Islands
Find out when Cayman Islands has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in the Cayman Islands
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, May, June, August, September, October and November. The number of visitors to Cayman Islands is high in: February, March, April, July and December.
- Very low season in the Cayman Islands: May, September, October and November.
- Low season in the Cayman Islands: January, June and August.
- High season in the Cayman Islands: July.
- Peak season in the Cayman Islands: February, March, April and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Cayman Islands month by month
Average price for flights to the Cayman Islands
A return flight between New York City and Georgetown (Grand Cayman) is generally cheaper if you go in september ($ 423 on average): this is the best time for travellers on a tight budget. In contrast, you may end up paying $ 261 more for your airline ticket to Georgetown (Grand Cayman) if you go in february.
Where to go in the Cayman Islands?
This table allows you to see the maximum temperature for each city and our opinion on the weather month by month (see colour legend below the table).
|Georgetown (Grand Cayman)||81°F||81°F||81°F||83°F||85°F||85°F||86°F||86°F||86°F||85°F||83°F||81°F|
|Seven Mile Beach||81°F||81°F||81°F||83°F||85°F||85°F||86°F||86°F||86°F||85°F||83°F||81°F|
|West Bay Beach||81°F||81°F||81°F||83°F||85°F||85°F||86°F||86°F||86°F||85°F||83°F||81°F|
About Cayman Islands
What can I do in the Cayman Islands?
Beaches / swimming
Nature and countryside
Culture and heritage
Crafts / shopping