Best time to go to Runaway Bay Average weather of Runaway Bay, Jamaica
Get the perfect time to go to Runaway Bay in Jamaica from seasonal norms, right here.
When is the best time to go to Runaway Bay?
When is the best time to go to Runaway Bay? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Runaway Bay are January, February, March, April, June, July, August, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are September and October
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Runaway Bay
For full information about the climate and weather in Runaway Bay a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||76°F/81°F||perfect weather||Runaway Bay in january|
|February||76°F/81°F||perfect weather||Runaway Bay in february|
|March||77°F/81°F||perfect weather||Runaway Bay in march|
|April||79°F/83°F||perfect weather||Runaway Bay in april|
|May||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Runaway Bay in may|
|June||81°F/86°F||good weather||Runaway Bay in june|
|July||83°F/86°F||good weather||Runaway Bay in july|
|August||83°F/86°F||good weather||Runaway Bay in august|
|September||83°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Runaway Bay in september|
|October||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Runaway Bay in october|
|November||79°F/85°F||good weather||Runaway Bay in november|
|December||77°F/83°F||perfect weather||Runaway Bay in december|
Weather and climate in Runaway Bay
- Between january and june the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 88°F and, in june, 6 days of rain are expected.
- In july the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 86°F and, in july, 6 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of august and september the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and it rains in september about 6.3in.
- From october to november the climate is just OK. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in november and it rains about 4.8in each month.
- In the month of december the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 83°F and it rains in december about 3.7in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Runaway Bay
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Runaway Bay: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Runaway Bay
Find out when Runaway Bay has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Runaway Bay
- Very low season in Runaway Bay
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May and September.
- Low season in Runaway Bay
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, March, April, June, July, October and November.
- High season in Runaway Bay
The number of visitors to Runaway Bay is high in: August.
- Peek season in Runaway Bay
The largest number of tourists visiting Runaway Bay is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Runaway Bay month by month
Best time for low prices in Runaway Bay
Average prices of hotels in Runaway Bay month by month
Generally, September is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Runaway Bay. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, February is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Runaway Bay
On average, it costs $ 26 per day to hire a car in Runaway Bay. This price varies by $ 4.8 depending on the month. In may, hiring a car costs an average of $ 23 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in august is $ 28.