Best time to go to Old Harbour Average weather of Old Harbour, Jamaica
Find the perfect time to go to Old Harbour in Jamaica from seasonal averages on this page.
When is the best time to go to Old Harbour?
When is the best time to go to Old Harbour? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Old Harbour are January, February and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Old Harbour a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Old Harbour in january|
|good weather||Old Harbour in february|
|tolerable weather||Old Harbour in march|
|tolerable weather||Old Harbour in april|
|tolerable weather||Old Harbour in may|
|tolerable weather||Old Harbour in june|
|tolerable weather||Old Harbour in july|
|tolerable weather||Old Harbour in august|
|tolerable weather||Old Harbour in september|
|tolerable weather||Old Harbour in october|
|tolerable weather||Old Harbour in november|
|good weather||Old Harbour in december|
Weather and climate in Old Harbour
- Between the months of january and september the climate is good. It is for example 88°F as maximum temperature in september.
- In october the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 77°F and it rains about 6.3in each month.
- Between november and december the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 72°F and it rains in december about 1.9in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Old Harbour
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Old Harbour: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Jamaica
Old Harbour appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Jamaica appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.