Best time to go to Cayo Santa Maria Average weather of Cayo Santa Maria, Cuba
Find the perfect time to go to Cayo Santa Maria in Cuba from seasonal norms, here.
When is the best time to go to Cayo Santa Maria?
When is the best time to go to Cayo Santa Maria? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Cayo Santa Maria are January, February, March, April, July, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are August, September and October
- The best months for swimming are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
Annual weather in Cayo Santa Maria
For full information about the climate and weather in Cayo Santa Maria a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||74°F/77°F||perfect weather||Cayo Santa Maria in january|
|February||76°F/77°F||perfect weather||Cayo Santa Maria in february|
|March||76°F/77°F||perfect weather||Cayo Santa Maria in march|
|April||77°F/81°F||good weather||Cayo Santa Maria in april|
|May||79°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Cayo Santa Maria in may|
|June||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Cayo Santa Maria in june|
|July||83°F/86°F||good weather||Cayo Santa Maria in july|
|August||85°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Cayo Santa Maria in august|
|September||83°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Cayo Santa Maria in september|
|October||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Cayo Santa Maria in october|
|November||79°F/81°F||good weather||Cayo Santa Maria in november|
|December||76°F/79°F||perfect weather||Cayo Santa Maria in december|
Weather and climate in Cayo Santa Maria
- Between the months of january and june the climate is good. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in june and it rains in june about 5.7in.
- Between july and september the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and it rains about 8.3in each month.
- Between october and december the climate is good. It is for example 79°F as maximum temperature in december and, in december, 3 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Cayo Santa Maria
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Cayo Santa Maria: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Cayo Santa Maria
Find out when Cayo Santa Maria has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Cayo Santa Maria
- Very low season in Cayo Santa Maria
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June, September, October and November.
- High season in Cayo Santa Maria
The number of visitors to Cayo Santa Maria is high in: August.
- Peek season in Cayo Santa Maria
The largest number of tourists visiting Cayo Santa Maria is during: January, February, March, April, July and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Cayo Santa Maria month by month
Best time for low prices in Cayo Santa Maria
Average prices of hotels in Cayo Santa Maria month by month
Generally, October is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Cayo Santa Maria. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, January is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.