Best time to go to Morant Bay Average weather of Morant Bay, Jamaica
Get the best time to go to Morant Bay in Jamaica from average weather conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Morant Bay?
When is the best time to go to Morant Bay? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best month for good weather in Morant Bay is March
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are June, August and October
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Morant Bay
For full information about the climate and weather in Morant Bay a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||77°F/81°F||tolerable weather||Morant Bay in january|
|February||77°F/81°F||tolerable weather||Morant Bay in february|
|March||77°F/81°F||good weather||Morant Bay in march|
|April||79°F/81°F||tolerable weather||Morant Bay in april|
|May||81°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Morant Bay in may|
|June||81°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Morant Bay in june|
|July||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Morant Bay in july|
|August||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Morant Bay in august|
|September||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Morant Bay in september|
|October||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Morant Bay in october|
|November||81°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Morant Bay in november|
|December||79°F/81°F||tolerable weather||Morant Bay in december|
Weather and climate in Morant Bay
- Between the months of january and april the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F.
- Between the months of may and august the climate is okay. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in august and, in august, 19 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of september the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and you can expect to have 12.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In october the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 85°F°C and it rains about 63% of the time in october.
- From november to december the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and it rains in december about 10.5in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Morant Bay
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Morant Bay: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Morant Bay
Find out when Morant Bay has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Morant Bay
- Very low season in Morant Bay
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, April, October and November.
- Low season in Morant Bay
The months with low numbers of tourists are: May, June and September.
- High season in Morant Bay
The number of visitors to Morant Bay is high in: July.
- Peak season in Morant Bay
The largest number of tourists visiting Morant Bay is during: August and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Morant Bay month by month
Best time for low prices in Morant Bay
Average prices of hotels in Morant Bay month by month
Generally, October is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Morant Bay. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, July is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.