When is the best time to go to Cayo Coco?
When is the best time to go to Cayo Coco? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The weather is good all year round in Cayo Coco
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Cayo Coco a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||24°C/26°C||64mm||good weather||Cayo Coco in january|
|February||24°C/27°C||38mm||good weather||Cayo Coco in february|
|March||24°C/27°C||33mm||good weather||Cayo Coco in march|
|April||26°C/29°C||69mm||good weather||Cayo Coco in april|
|May||27°C/30°C||141mm||good weather||Cayo Coco in may|
|June||28°C/32°C||103mm||good weather||Cayo Coco in june|
|July||29°C/32°C||82mm||good weather||Cayo Coco in july|
|August||29°C/33°C||129mm||good weather||Cayo Coco in august|
|September||29°C/32°C||215mm||good weather||Cayo Coco in september|
|October||29°C/31°C||181mm||good weather||Cayo Coco in october|
|November||27°C/28°C||91mm||good weather||Cayo Coco in november|
|December||26°C/27°C||58mm||good weather||Cayo Coco in december|
Weather and climate in Cayo Coco
- Between the months of january and june the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 34°C and it rains about 103mm each month.
- From july to september the climate is correct. It is for example 32°C as maximum temperature in september and it rains about 215mm each month.
- Between october and december the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 26°C and it rains about 28% of the time in december.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Cayo Coco
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Cayo Coco: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of Cuba
Cayo Coco appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Cuba appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.