Best time to go to Cayo Coco Average weather of Cayo Coco, Cuba
Discover the most favorable time to visit Cayo Coco in Cuba from average weather conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Cayo Coco?
When is the best time to go to Cayo Coco? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Cayo Coco are January, February, March, April, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are September and October
Annual weather in Cayo Coco
For full information about the climate and weather in Cayo Coco a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||76°F/77°F||good weather||Cayo Coco in january|
|February||76°F/77°F||perfect weather||Cayo Coco in february|
|March||76°F/77°F||perfect weather||Cayo Coco in march|
|April||77°F/81°F||good weather||Cayo Coco in april|
|May||81°F/83°F||tolerable weather||Cayo Coco in may|
|June||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Cayo Coco in june|
|July||83°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Cayo Coco in july|
|August||85°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Cayo Coco in august|
|September||85°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Cayo Coco in september|
|October||83°F/85°F||tolerable weather||Cayo Coco in october|
|November||79°F/81°F||good weather||Cayo Coco in november|
|December||77°F/79°F||perfect weather||Cayo Coco in december|
Weather and climate in Cayo Coco
- Between the months of january and june the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 88°F and it rains about 7.2in each month.
- From july to september the climate is correct. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in september and it rains about 10.7in each month.
- Between october and december the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and it rains about 14% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Cayo Coco
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Cayo Coco: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Cayo Coco
Find out when Cayo Coco has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Cayo Coco
- Very low season in Cayo Coco
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June, July, September and October.
- Low season in Cayo Coco
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April, August and November.
- Peek season in Cayo Coco
The largest number of tourists visiting Cayo Coco is during: January, February, March and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Cayo Coco month by month
Best time for low prices in Cayo Coco
Average prices of hotels in Cayo Coco month by month
Generally, October is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Cayo Coco. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, March is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.