Best time to go to Montego Bay Average weather of Montego Bay, Jamaica
Get the perfect time to go to Montego Bay in Jamaica from average climate conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Montego Bay?
When is the best time to go to Montego Bay? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Montego Bay are January, February, March, April, June, July, November and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are May, August, September and October
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Montego Bay a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Montego Bay in january|
|perfect weather||Montego Bay in february|
|perfect weather||Montego Bay in march|
|good weather||Montego Bay in april|
|tolerable weather||Montego Bay in may|
|good weather||Montego Bay in june|
|good weather||Montego Bay in july|
|tolerable weather||Montego Bay in august|
|tolerable weather||Montego Bay in september|
|tolerable weather||Montego Bay in october|
|good weather||Montego Bay in november|
|perfect weather||Montego Bay in december|
Weather and climate in Montego Bay
- Between the months of january and may the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and you can expect to have 3.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between june and august the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in august and it rains in august about 3.4in.
- In september the climate is unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 83°F and you can expect to have 3.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of october the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 83°F and, in october, 14 days of rain are expected.
- From november to december the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 86°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Montego Bay
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Montego Bay: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Jamaica
Montego Bay appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Jamaica appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.