Best time to go to Spanish Town Average weather of Spanish Town, Jamaica
Discover the best time to go to Spanish Town in Jamaica from average climate conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Spanish Town?
When is the best time to go to Spanish Town? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Spanish Town are January, February, March, April, July, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- The rainiest months are May, June, September and October
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
Annual weather in Spanish Town
For full information about the climate and weather in Spanish Town a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||72°F/83°F||good weather||Spanish Town in january|
|February||72°F/85°F||good weather||Spanish Town in february|
|March||74°F/85°F||good weather||Spanish Town in march|
|April||77°F/86°F||good weather||Spanish Town in april|
|May||79°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Spanish Town in may|
|June||81°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Spanish Town in june|
|July||81°F/90°F||good weather||Spanish Town in july|
|August||81°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Spanish Town in august|
|September||81°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Spanish Town in september|
|October||79°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Spanish Town in october|
|November||77°F/86°F||good weather||Spanish Town in november|
|December||74°F/85°F||good weather||Spanish Town in december|
Weather and climate in Spanish Town
- Between the months of january and september the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 81°F and it rains about 44% of the time in september.
- In october the climate is correct. The temperature rises to 88°F.
- From november to december the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 74°F and it rains in december about 3.4in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Spanish Town
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Spanish Town: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Spanish Town
Find out when Spanish Town has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Spanish Town
- Very low season in Spanish Town
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, May, September and October.
- Low season in Spanish Town
The months with low numbers of tourists are: February, March, April and June.
- High season in Spanish Town
The number of visitors to Spanish Town is high in: July, August and November.
- Peak season in Spanish Town
The largest number of tourists visiting Spanish Town is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Spanish Town month by month
Best time for low prices in Spanish Town
Average prices of hotels in Spanish Town month by month
Generally, October is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Spanish Town. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, March is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.