Best time to go to Port Maria Average weather of Port Maria, Jamaica
Discover the perfect time to visit Port Maria in Jamaica from seasonal averages, right here.
When is the best time to go to Port Maria?
When is the best time to go to Port Maria? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Port Maria are January, February, March, April, June, July, August, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are May, September and October
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Port Maria a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Port Maria in january|
|perfect weather||Port Maria in february|
|perfect weather||Port Maria in march|
|good weather||Port Maria in april|
|tolerable weather||Port Maria in may|
|good weather||Port Maria in june|
|good weather||Port Maria in july|
|good weather||Port Maria in august|
|tolerable weather||Port Maria in september|
|tolerable weather||Port Maria in october|
|good weather||Port Maria in november|
|perfect weather||Port Maria in december|
Weather and climate in Port Maria
- Between the months of january and june the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and it rains about 2in each month.
- In july the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 81°F and it rains about 2in each month.
- Between august and september the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and it rains in september about 3.9in.
- From october to november the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F and you can expect to have 2.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In december the climate is good. It is for example 83°F as maximum temperature in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Port Maria
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Port Maria: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Jamaica
Port Maria appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Jamaica appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.