Best time to go to Port Morant Average weather of Port Morant, Jamaica
Get the most favorable time to go to Port Morant in Jamaica from seasonal averages, below.
When is the best time to go to Port Morant?
When is the best time to go to Port Morant? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Port Morant are January, February, March, April, June, July and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The rainiest months are June, August, September and October
- The sea temperature is suitable for swimming all year round
For full information about the climate and weather in Port Morant a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Port Morant in january|
|good weather||Port Morant in february|
|good weather||Port Morant in march|
|good weather||Port Morant in april|
|tolerable weather||Port Morant in may|
|good weather||Port Morant in june|
|good weather||Port Morant in july|
|tolerable weather||Port Morant in august|
|tolerable weather||Port Morant in september|
|tolerable weather||Port Morant in october|
|tolerable weather||Port Morant in november|
|good weather||Port Morant in december|
Weather and climate in Port Morant
- Between the months of january and may the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 85°F and it rains about 65% of the time in may.
- In june the climate is okay. The record temperature this month is 92°F.
- In july the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 94°F.
- Between august and november the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in november.
- In december the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 83°F°C.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Port Morant
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Port Morant: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Jamaica: get the best price!
Map of Jamaica
Port Morant appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Jamaica appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved