Best time to go to Trinidad Average weather of Trinidad, Cuba
Discover the best time to go to Trinidad in Cuba from average climate conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Trinidad?
When is the best time to go to Trinidad? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Trinidad are January, February, March, April, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are May, June, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Trinidad a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Trinidad in january|
|perfect weather||Trinidad in february|
|perfect weather||Trinidad in march|
|good weather||Trinidad in april|
|tolerable weather||Trinidad in may|
|tolerable weather||Trinidad in june|
|tolerable weather||Trinidad in july|
|tolerable weather||Trinidad in august|
|tolerable weather||Trinidad in september|
|tolerable weather||Trinidad in october|
|good weather||Trinidad in november|
|perfect weather||Trinidad in december|
Weather and climate in Trinidad
- Between january and february the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 86°F and you can expect to have 0.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In march the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 74°F.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 85°F and, in may, 22 days of rain are expected.
- Between june and october the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and it rains in october about 5.7in.
- From november to december the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 70°F and it rains about 1in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Trinidad
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Trinidad: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Cuba
Trinidad appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Cuba appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.