Best time to go to Trinidad Average weather of Trinidad, Cuba
Discover the best time to go to Trinidad in Cuba from average climate conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Trinidad?
When is the best time to go to Trinidad? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Trinidad are January, February, March, April, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- The rainiest months are May, June, July, August and September
- The best months for swimming are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
Annual weather in Trinidad
For full information about the climate and weather in Trinidad a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Trinidad in january
|Trinidad in february
|Trinidad in march
|Trinidad in april
|Trinidad in may
|Trinidad in june
|Trinidad in july
|Trinidad in august
|Trinidad in september
|Trinidad in october
|Trinidad in november
|Trinidad in december
Weather and climate in Trinidad
- Between january and february the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 88°F and you can expect to have 2.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In march the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 76°F.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 85°F and, in may, 19 days of rain are expected.
- Between june and october the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and it rains in october about 12.1in.
- From november to december the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 70°F and it rains about 2.2in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Trinidad
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Trinidad: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Trinidad
Find out when Trinidad has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Trinidad
- Very low season in Trinidad
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June and September.
- Low season in Trinidad
The months with low numbers of tourists are: July and October.
- High season in Trinidad
The number of visitors to Trinidad is high in: August and November.
- Peak season in Trinidad
The largest number of tourists visiting Trinidad is during: January, February, March, April and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Trinidad month by month
Best time for low prices in Trinidad
Average prices of hotels in Trinidad month by month
Generally, October is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Trinidad. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, April is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price of hiring a car in Trinidad
On average, it costs $ 236 per day to hire a car in Trinidad. This price varies by $ 16 depending on the month. In may, hiring a car costs an average of $ 230 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in february is $ 245.