Best time to go to Wa Average weather of Wa, Ghana
Find the most favorable time to visit Wa in Ghana from seasonal averages below.
When is the best time to go to Wa?
When is the best time to go to Wa? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Wa are January, February, June, July, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March, April, May, November and December
- Wa has dry periods in January and December
- The rainiest months are August and September
Annual weather in Wa
For full information about the climate and weather in Wa a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||70°F/99°F||good weather||Wa in january|
|February||76°F/103°F||good weather||Wa in february|
|March||81°F/104°F||tolerable weather||Wa in march|
|April||83°F/104°F||tolerable weather||Wa in april|
|May||79°F/101°F||tolerable weather||Wa in may|
|June||76°F/97°F||good weather||Wa in june|
|July||74°F/90°F||good weather||Wa in july|
|August||74°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Wa in august|
|September||74°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Wa in september|
|October||76°F/95°F||good weather||Wa in october|
|November||76°F/99°F||good weather||Wa in november|
|December||72°F/99°F||perfect weather||Wa in december|
Weather and climate in Wa
- From january to february the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 103°F and it rains about 0.7in each month.
- Between the months of march and september the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average.
- Between october and december the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 95°F in average and it rains about 0in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Wa
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Wa: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.