Best time to go to Klaeng Average weather of Klaeng, Thailand
Find the very best time to go to Klaeng in Thailand from average climate conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Klaeng?
When is the best time to go to Klaeng? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Klaeng are January, February, March, April, November and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are June, July, August and September
Annual weather in Klaeng
For full information about the climate and weather in Klaeng a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||77°F/86°F||perfect weather||Klaeng in january|
|February||81°F/86°F||perfect weather||Klaeng in february|
|March||83°F/86°F||good weather||Klaeng in march|
|April||85°F/88°F||good weather||Klaeng in april|
|May||86°F/88°F||tolerable weather||Klaeng in may|
|June||85°F/88°F||very bad weather||Klaeng in june|
|July||83°F/86°F||very bad weather||Klaeng in july|
|August||83°F/86°F||very bad weather||Klaeng in august|
|September||83°F/86°F||very bad weather||Klaeng in september|
|October||81°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Klaeng in october|
|November||81°F/88°F||good weather||Klaeng in november|
|December||77°F/86°F||perfect weather||Klaeng in december|
Weather and climate in Klaeng
- From january to march the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and it rains about 27% of the time in march.
- In april the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 88°F.
- In may the climate is unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 86°F and it rains about 58% of the time in may.
- From june to september the climate is the worst possible. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and it rains in september about 22.9in.
- In october the climate is bad. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in october and it rains about 61% of the time in october.
- In november the climate is okay. The record temperature this month is 94°F and it rains about 5in each month.
- In the month of december the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 94°F and it rains about 1.4in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Klaeng
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Klaeng: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Klaeng
Find out when Klaeng has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Klaeng
- Very low season in Klaeng
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: June and September.
- Low season in Klaeng
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, April, May, July, August and October.
- High season in Klaeng
The number of visitors to Klaeng is high in: January, February and November.
- Peek season in Klaeng
The largest number of tourists visiting Klaeng is during: December.