Best time to go to Klaeng Average weather of Klaeng, Thailand
Find the very best time to go to Klaeng in Thailand from average climate conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Klaeng?
When is the best time to go to Klaeng? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Klaeng are January, February, March, November and December
- On average, it is hot all year round
- The rainiest months are June, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Klaeng a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Klaeng in january|
|perfect weather||Klaeng in february|
|good weather||Klaeng in march|
|tolerable weather||Klaeng in april|
|tolerable weather||Klaeng in may|
|tolerable weather||Klaeng in june|
|tolerable weather||Klaeng in july|
|tolerable weather||Klaeng in august|
|tolerable weather||Klaeng in september|
|tolerable weather||Klaeng in october|
|good weather||Klaeng in november|
|perfect weather||Klaeng in december|
Weather and climate in Klaeng
- From january to march the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and it rains about 41% of the time in march.
- In april the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 88°F.
- In may the climate is unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 86°F and it rains about 63% of the time in may.
- From june to september the climate is the worst possible. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and it rains in september about 11.1in.
- In october the climate is bad. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in october and it rains about 67% of the time in october.
- In november the climate is okay. The record temperature this month is 94°F and it rains about 2in each month.
- In the month of december the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 94°F and it rains about 0.6in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Klaeng
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Klaeng: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Thailand
Klaeng appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Thailand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.