Best time to go to Lopburi Average weather of Lopburi, Thailand
Find the most favorable time to visit Lopburi in Thailand from seasonal averages, here.
When is the best time to go to Lopburi?
When is the best time to go to Lopburi? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Lopburi are January, February, March, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April and May
- Lopburi has dry periods in January, February and December
- The rainiest months are September and October
For full information about the climate and weather in Lopburi a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Lopburi in january|
|good weather||Lopburi in february|
|good weather||Lopburi in march|
|tolerable weather||Lopburi in april|
|tolerable weather||Lopburi in may|
|tolerable weather||Lopburi in june|
|tolerable weather||Lopburi in july|
|tolerable weather||Lopburi in august|
|tolerable weather||Lopburi in september|
|tolerable weather||Lopburi in october|
|good weather||Lopburi in november|
|perfect weather||Lopburi in december|
Weather and climate in Lopburi
- In the month of january the climate is perfect. At lunchtime, it's 90°F in average and you can expect to have 0.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of february and march the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 99°F°C and it rains in march about 0.8in.
- Between the months of april and june the climate is just OK. The record temperature this month is 104°F and, in june, 15 days of rain are expected.
- From july to september the climate is the worst possible. the thermometer goes up to 90°F°C and you can expect to have 6.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of october the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average.
- In the month of november the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 88°F°C.
- In the month of december the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 79°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Lopburi
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Lopburi: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Thailand
Lopburi appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Thailand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.