Best time to go to Erawan National Park Average weather of Erawan National Park, Thailand
Find the best time to visit Erawan National Park in Thailand from average climate conditions here.
When is the best time to go to Erawan National Park?
When is the best time to go to Erawan National Park? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Erawan National Park are January, February, March, June, July, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April and May
- February is the driest month
- The rainiest months are September and October
Annual weather in Erawan National Park
For full information about the climate and weather in Erawan National Park a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||70°F/92°F||perfect weather||Erawan National Park in january|
|February||74°F/99°F||good weather||Erawan National Park in february|
|March||79°F/101°F||good weather||Erawan National Park in march|
|April||81°F/103°F||tolerable weather||Erawan National Park in april|
|May||81°F/101°F||tolerable weather||Erawan National Park in may|
|June||79°F/95°F||good weather||Erawan National Park in june|
|July||77°F/92°F||good weather||Erawan National Park in july|
|August||77°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Erawan National Park in august|
|September||77°F/92°F||tolerable weather||Erawan National Park in september|
|October||77°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Erawan National Park in october|
|November||74°F/88°F||good weather||Erawan National Park in november|
|December||70°F/88°F||perfect weather||Erawan National Park in december|
Weather and climate in Erawan National Park
- In january the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 92°F and it rains about 2% of the time in january.
- From february to march the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and it rains about 6% of the time in march.
- From april to october the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 81°F and you can expect to have 12.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In november the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 88°F°C and, in november, 5 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is very good. the thermometer goes up to 88°F°C.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Erawan National Park
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Erawan National Park: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Erawan National Park
Find out when Erawan National Park has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Erawan National Park
- Very low season in Erawan National Park
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: April, May, June, September and October.
- Low season in Erawan National Park
The months with low numbers of tourists are: February, March, July, August and November.
- High season in Erawan National Park
The number of visitors to Erawan National Park is high in: January.
- Peak season in Erawan National Park
The largest number of tourists visiting Erawan National Park is during: December.