Best time to go to Nong Kiau Average weather of Nong Kiau, Laos
Discover the very best time to go to Nong Kiau in Laos from average climate conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Nong Kiau?
When is the best time to go to Nong Kiau? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Nong Kiau are January, February, March, April, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June and September
- The coldest months are January and December
- August is the rainiest month
Annual weather in Nong Kiau
For full information about the climate and weather in Nong Kiau a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||52°F/77°F||good weather||Nong Kiau in january|
|February||56°F/85°F||good weather||Nong Kiau in february|
|March||65°F/90°F||perfect weather||Nong Kiau in march|
|April||72°F/92°F||good weather||Nong Kiau in april|
|May||74°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Nong Kiau in may|
|June||74°F/86°F||bad weather||Nong Kiau in june|
|July||72°F/85°F||very bad weather||Nong Kiau in july|
|August||72°F/85°F||very bad weather||Nong Kiau in august|
|September||70°F/86°F||bad weather||Nong Kiau in september|
|October||67°F/85°F||good weather||Nong Kiau in october|
|November||61°F/83°F||good weather||Nong Kiau in november|
|December||54°F/77°F||good weather||Nong Kiau in december|
Weather and climate in Nong Kiau
Nong Kiau enjoys a monsoon-influenced humid subtropical climate in accordance with the Köppen-Geiger classification. The yearly average maximum temperature in Nong Kiau is 85°F (ranging from 77°F in january to 92°F in april). Annual rainfall is 117.8in, with a minimum of 0.8in in february and a maximum of 26.5in in august.
- Between the months of january and march the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 101°F and it rains about 2.2in each month.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 90°F°C and, in may, 17 days of rain are expected.
- From june to august the climate is very bad. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average and you can expect to have 26.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In september the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 86°F and, in september, 20 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 58°F and it rains about 1.6in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Nong Kiau
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Nong Kiau: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Other cities and places near Nong Kiau
Chargement en cours
Legend: Nong Kiau other locations