Best time to go to Nong Kiau Average weather of Nong Kiau, Laos
Discover the very best time to go to Nong Kiau in Laos from average climate conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Nong Kiau?
When is the best time to go to Nong Kiau? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Nong Kiau are January, February, March, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May, June and September
- February is the driest month
- August is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Nong Kiau a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Nong Kiau in january|
|perfect weather||Nong Kiau in february|
|perfect weather||Nong Kiau in march|
|tolerable weather||Nong Kiau in april|
|tolerable weather||Nong Kiau in may|
|tolerable weather||Nong Kiau in june|
|bad weather||Nong Kiau in july|
|bad weather||Nong Kiau in august|
|tolerable weather||Nong Kiau in september|
|tolerable weather||Nong Kiau in october|
|good weather||Nong Kiau in november|
|good weather||Nong Kiau in december|
Weather and climate in Nong Kiau
- Between the months of january and march the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 99°F and it rains about 0.9in each month.
- Between the months of april and may the climate is okay. the thermometer goes up to 88°F°C and, in may, 20 days of rain are expected.
- From june to august the climate is very bad. At lunchtime, it's 83°F in average and you can expect to have 12.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In september the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 85°F and, in september, 22 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 58°F and it rains about 0.6in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Nong Kiau
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Nong Kiau: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Laos
Nong Kiau appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Laos appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.