Best time to go to Thakhek Average weather of Thakhek, Laos
Get the most favorable time to visit Thakhek in Laos from average climate conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Thakhek?
When is the best time to go to Thakhek? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Thakhek are January, February, March, April, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April and May
- Thakhek has dry periods in January, February and December
- The rainiest months are July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Thakhek a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Thakhek in january|
|perfect weather||Thakhek in february|
|good weather||Thakhek in march|
|good weather||Thakhek in april|
|tolerable weather||Thakhek in may|
|tolerable weather||Thakhek in june|
|tolerable weather||Thakhek in july|
|tolerable weather||Thakhek in august|
|tolerable weather||Thakhek in september|
|perfect weather||Thakhek in october|
|perfect weather||Thakhek in november|
|perfect weather||Thakhek in december|
Weather and climate in Thakhek
- In january the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 63°F and it rains about 7% of the time in january.
- Between the months of february and march the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 76°F and, in march, 6 days of rain are expected.
- In april the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 79°F and you can expect to have 2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of may the climate is unfavorable. The record temperature this month is 106°F and, in may, 21 days of rain are expected.
- From june to august the climate is very unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 86°F°C.
- In september the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 90°F and it rains in september about 8.2in.
- In the month of october the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average and you can expect to have 2.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between november and december the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 65°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Thakhek
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Thakhek: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Laos
Thakhek appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Laos appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.