Best time to go to Louang Namtha Average weather of Louang Namtha, Laos
Discover the best time to visit Louang Namtha in Laos from average climate conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Louang Namtha?
When is the best time to go to Louang Namtha? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Louang Namtha are March, April, May, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are March, April and May
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are July and August
Annual weather in Louang Namtha
For full information about the climate and weather in Louang Namtha a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||47°F/72°F||tolerable weather||Louang Namtha in january|
|February||49°F/79°F||tolerable weather||Louang Namtha in february|
|March||58°F/86°F||perfect weather||Louang Namtha in march|
|April||67°F/88°F||good weather||Louang Namtha in april|
|May||68°F/86°F||good weather||Louang Namtha in may|
|June||68°F/81°F||tolerable weather||Louang Namtha in june|
|July||68°F/79°F||bad weather||Louang Namtha in july|
|August||67°F/79°F||bad weather||Louang Namtha in august|
|September||65°F/81°F||tolerable weather||Louang Namtha in september|
|October||61°F/79°F||good weather||Louang Namtha in october|
|November||56°F/77°F||good weather||Louang Namtha in november|
|December||49°F/72°F||tolerable weather||Louang Namtha in december|
Weather and climate in Louang Namtha
- Between the months of january and april the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and, in april, 5 days of rain are expected.
- In may the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 77°F and it rains about 8.6in each month.
- Between june and august the climate is the worst possible. The record temperature this month is 94°F and it rains in august about 16.5in.
- From september to october the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 79°F in average and you can expect to have 5.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between november and december the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 72°F°C and, in december, 2 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Louang Namtha
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Louang Namtha: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Louang Namtha
Find out when Louang Namtha has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Louang Namtha
- Very low season in Louang Namtha
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, May, June and September.
- Low season in Louang Namtha
The months with low numbers of tourists are: February, March, April, July, August and October.
- Peek season in Louang Namtha
The largest number of tourists visiting Louang Namtha is during: November and December.