Best time to go to Louang Namtha Average weather of Louang Namtha, Laos
Discover the best time to visit Louang Namtha in Laos from average climate conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Louang Namtha?
When is the best time to go to Louang Namtha? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Louang Namtha are January, February, March, April, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April, May and June
- February is the driest month
- The coldest months are January and December
- The rainiest months are July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Louang Namtha a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Louang Namtha in january|
|perfect weather||Louang Namtha in february|
|perfect weather||Louang Namtha in march|
|good weather||Louang Namtha in april|
|tolerable weather||Louang Namtha in may|
|tolerable weather||Louang Namtha in june|
|bad weather||Louang Namtha in july|
|bad weather||Louang Namtha in august|
|tolerable weather||Louang Namtha in september|
|good weather||Louang Namtha in october|
|good weather||Louang Namtha in november|
|good weather||Louang Namtha in december|
Weather and climate in Louang Namtha
- Between the months of january and april the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average and, in april, 8 days of rain are expected.
- In may the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 77°F and it rains about 3.5in each month.
- Between june and august the climate is the worst possible. The record temperature this month is 94°F and it rains in august about 8.3in.
- From september to october the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 81°F in average and you can expect to have 2.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between november and december the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 74°F°C and, in december, 3 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Louang Namtha
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Louang Namtha: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Laos
Louang Namtha appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Laos appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.