Best time to go to Savannakhet Average weather of Savannakhet, Laos
Discover the best time to visit Savannakhet in Laos from average weather conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Savannakhet?
When is the best time to go to Savannakhet? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Savannakhet are January, February, March, April, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May and June
- December is the driest month
- The rainiest months are July and August
Annual weather in Savannakhet
For full information about the climate and weather in Savannakhet a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||63°F/86°F||perfect weather||Savannakhet in january|
|February||68°F/92°F||perfect weather||Savannakhet in february|
|March||76°F/97°F||good weather||Savannakhet in march|
|April||79°F/97°F||good weather||Savannakhet in april|
|May||81°F/95°F||tolerable weather||Savannakhet in may|
|June||79°F/92°F||bad weather||Savannakhet in june|
|July||77°F/88°F||very bad weather||Savannakhet in july|
|August||77°F/88°F||very bad weather||Savannakhet in august|
|September||77°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Savannakhet in september|
|October||74°F/88°F||good weather||Savannakhet in october|
|November||70°F/88°F||perfect weather||Savannakhet in november|
|December||65°F/85°F||perfect weather||Savannakhet in december|
Weather and climate in Savannakhet
- In the month of january the climate is very good. At lunchtime, it's 85°F in average.
- From february to march the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 97°F°C and you can expect to have 2.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of april the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 97°F in average and it rains in april about 5.5in.
- In may the climate is unfavorable. The temperature rises to 95°F and it rains about 52% of the time in may.
- Between the months of june and september the climate is very unfavorable. The temperature rises to 90°F and you can expect to have 15.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of october the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 88°F and it rains in october about 6.7in.
- Between november and december the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 74°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Savannakhet
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Savannakhet: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Savannakhet
Find out when Savannakhet has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Savannakhet
- Very low season in Savannakhet
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: March, June, July and August.
- Low season in Savannakhet
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, February, April, May, September and October.
- High season in Savannakhet
The number of visitors to Savannakhet is high in: November.
- Peek season in Savannakhet
The largest number of tourists visiting Savannakhet is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Savannakhet month by month
Best time for low prices in Savannakhet
Average prices of hotels in Savannakhet month by month
Generally, August is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Savannakhet. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, April is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.