Best time to go to Phonsavan Average weather of Phonsavan, Laos
Get the perfect time to visit Phonsavan in Laos from average climate conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Phonsavan?
When is the best time to go to Phonsavan? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Phonsavan are January, February, March, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May, June and September
- February is the driest month
- The rainiest months are July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Phonsavan a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Phonsavan in january|
|perfect weather||Phonsavan in february|
|perfect weather||Phonsavan in march|
|tolerable weather||Phonsavan in april|
|tolerable weather||Phonsavan in may|
|tolerable weather||Phonsavan in june|
|bad weather||Phonsavan in july|
|bad weather||Phonsavan in august|
|bad weather||Phonsavan in september|
|tolerable weather||Phonsavan in october|
|good weather||Phonsavan in november|
|good weather||Phonsavan in december|
Weather and climate in Phonsavan
- Between january and march the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 72°F and you can expect to have 1.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of april the climate is okay. It is for example 85°F as maximum temperature in april and it rains about 2.8in each month.
- Between may and september the climate is very unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 67°F.
- In the month of october the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 79°F in average and you can expect to have 2.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between november and december the climate is beautiful. It is for example 74°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains in december about 0.4in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Phonsavan
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Phonsavan: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Laos
Phonsavan appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Laos appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.