Best time to go to Vang Vieng Average weather of Vang Vieng, Laos
Find the best time to go to Vang Vieng in Laos from seasonal averages below.
When is the best time to go to Vang Vieng?
When is the best time to go to Vang Vieng? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Vang Vieng are January, February, March, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April and May
- February is the driest month
- August is the rainiest month
For full information about the climate and weather in Vang Vieng a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Vang Vieng in january|
|perfect weather||Vang Vieng in february|
|perfect weather||Vang Vieng in march|
|tolerable weather||Vang Vieng in april|
|tolerable weather||Vang Vieng in may|
|tolerable weather||Vang Vieng in june|
|bad weather||Vang Vieng in july|
|bad weather||Vang Vieng in august|
|tolerable weather||Vang Vieng in september|
|tolerable weather||Vang Vieng in october|
|good weather||Vang Vieng in november|
|good weather||Vang Vieng in december|
Weather and climate in Vang Vieng
- Between january and february the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 86°F and it rains about 5% of the time in february.
- In march the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 92°F and you can expect to have 1.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of april the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 110°F and it rains about 2.8in each month.
- Between the months of may and september the climate is the worst possible. At lunchtime, it's 86°F in average and, in september, 24 days of rain are expected.
- In october the climate is correct. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in october and, in october, 16 days of rain are expected.
- Between november and december the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 79°F in average and it rains about 9% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Vang Vieng
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Vang Vieng: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Laos
Vang Vieng appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Laos appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.