Best time to go to Vang Vieng Average weather of Vang Vieng, Laos
Find the best time to go to Vang Vieng in Laos from seasonal averages below.
When is the best time to go to Vang Vieng?
When is the best time to go to Vang Vieng? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Vang Vieng are January, February, March, April, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April, May and September
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are July and August
Annual weather in Vang Vieng
For full information about the climate and weather in Vang Vieng a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||50°F/81°F||good weather||Vang Vieng in january|
|February||54°F/90°F||good weather||Vang Vieng in february|
|March||65°F/94°F||perfect weather||Vang Vieng in march|
|April||70°F/95°F||good weather||Vang Vieng in april|
|May||70°F/94°F||tolerable weather||Vang Vieng in may|
|June||70°F/90°F||bad weather||Vang Vieng in june|
|July||68°F/88°F||bad weather||Vang Vieng in july|
|August||68°F/88°F||very bad weather||Vang Vieng in august|
|September||68°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Vang Vieng in september|
|October||67°F/90°F||good weather||Vang Vieng in october|
|November||63°F/86°F||good weather||Vang Vieng in november|
|December||54°F/81°F||good weather||Vang Vieng in december|
Weather and climate in Vang Vieng
- Between january and february the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 90°F and it rains about 4% of the time in february.
- In march the climate is perfect. The temperature rises to 94°F and you can expect to have 2.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of april the climate is not good, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 108°F and it rains about 7in each month.
- Between the months of may and september the climate is the worst possible. At lunchtime, it's 90°F in average and, in september, 19 days of rain are expected.
- In october the climate is correct. It is for example 90°F as maximum temperature in october and, in october, 11 days of rain are expected.
- Between november and december the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 79°F in average and it rains about 6% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Vang Vieng
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Vang Vieng: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Vang Vieng
Find out when Vang Vieng has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Vang Vieng
- High season in Vang Vieng
The number of visitors to Vang Vieng is high in: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Vang Vieng month by month
Best time for low prices in Vang Vieng
Average prices of hotels in Vang Vieng month by month
Generally, September is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Vang Vieng. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, January is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Find the best price for your hotel room
Average price of hiring a car in Vang Vieng
On average, it costs $ 14 per day to hire a car in Vang Vieng. This price varies by $ 1.2 depending on the month. In january, hiring a car costs an average of $ 12 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in may is $ 14.