Best time to go to Houei Sai Average weather of Houei Sai, Laos
Discover the very best time to visit Houei Sai in Laos from average weather conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Houei Sai?
When is the best time to go to Houei Sai? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Houei Sai are January, February, March, April, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are March, April and May
- January is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are June, July and August
Annual weather in Houei Sai
For full information about the climate and weather in Houei Sai a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||52°F/83°F||good weather||Houei Sai in january|
|February||54°F/90°F||good weather||Houei Sai in february|
|March||63°F/97°F||perfect weather||Houei Sai in march|
|April||74°F/99°F||good weather||Houei Sai in april|
|May||76°F/97°F||tolerable weather||Houei Sai in may|
|June||76°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Houei Sai in june|
|July||74°F/86°F||bad weather||Houei Sai in july|
|August||74°F/88°F||bad weather||Houei Sai in august|
|September||70°F/90°F||tolerable weather||Houei Sai in september|
|October||67°F/90°F||good weather||Houei Sai in october|
|November||61°F/88°F||good weather||Houei Sai in november|
|December||54°F/83°F||good weather||Houei Sai in december|
Weather and climate in Houei Sai
Houei Sai enjoys a tropical savanna climate (with dry winter) in accordance with the Köppen-Geiger classification. The yearly average maximum temperature in Houei Sai is 90°F (ranging from 83°F in january to 99°F in april). Annual rainfall is 88.3in, with a minimum of 0.9in in february and a maximum of 15.5in in july.
- From january to april the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 108°F and it rains about 30% of the time in april.
- In may the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 95°F in average and you can expect to have 11.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between june and august the climate is the worst possible. At lunchtime, it's 88°F in average and it rains about 14.2in each month.
- From september to october the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 90°F as maximum temperature in october and you can expect to have 6.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From november to december the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 54°F and it rains about 2.3in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Houei Sai
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Houei Sai: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Other cities and places near Houei Sai
Chargement en cours
Legend: Houei Sai other locations