Best time to go to Pakse Average weather of Pakse, Laos
Discover the best time to go to Pakse in Laos from seasonal norms here.
When is the best time to go to Pakse?
When is the best time to go to Pakse? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Pakse are January, February, March, April, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April and May
- The rainiest months are July, August and September
Annual weather in Pakse
For full information about the climate and weather in Pakse a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||65°F/86°F||perfect weather||Pakse in january|
|February||68°F/94°F||perfect weather||Pakse in february|
|March||76°F/97°F||good weather||Pakse in march|
|April||77°F/97°F||good weather||Pakse in april|
|May||77°F/95°F||tolerable weather||Pakse in may|
|June||76°F/90°F||very bad weather||Pakse in june|
|July||74°F/86°F||very bad weather||Pakse in july|
|August||74°F/86°F||very bad weather||Pakse in august|
|September||74°F/86°F||very bad weather||Pakse in september|
|October||74°F/86°F||tolerable weather||Pakse in october|
|November||72°F/86°F||perfect weather||Pakse in november|
|December||67°F/85°F||perfect weather||Pakse in december|
Weather and climate in Pakse
- In the month of january the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 97°F.
- From february to march the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 97°F°C.
- In april the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 95°F in average and it rains about 40% of the time in april.
- Between the months of may and september the climate is very bad. In average, on the morning it is 74°F and it rains in september about 29.3in.
- In october the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 86°F and you can expect to have 11in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of november the climate is beautiful. It is for example 86°F as maximum temperature in november and it rains in november about 1.9in.
- In december the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 67°F and it rains in december about 0.7in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Pakse
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Pakse: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Pakse
Find out when Pakse has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Pakse
- Very low season in Pakse
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: June and September.
- Low season in Pakse
The months with low numbers of tourists are: March, April, May, July, August and October.
- High season in Pakse
The number of visitors to Pakse is high in: January, February and November.
- Peek season in Pakse
The largest number of tourists visiting Pakse is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Pakse month by month
Best time for low prices in Pakse
Average prices of hotels in Pakse month by month
Generally, March is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Pakse. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, June is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.