Best time to go to Pakse Average weather of Pakse, Laos
Discover the best time to go to Pakse in Laos from seasonal norms here.
When is the best time to go to Pakse?
When is the best time to go to Pakse? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Pakse are January, February, March, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are February, March, April and May
- Pakse has dry periods in January, February and December
- The rainiest months are July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Pakse a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Pakse in january|
|perfect weather||Pakse in february|
|good weather||Pakse in march|
|tolerable weather||Pakse in april|
|tolerable weather||Pakse in may|
|tolerable weather||Pakse in june|
|tolerable weather||Pakse in july|
|tolerable weather||Pakse in august|
|tolerable weather||Pakse in september|
|tolerable weather||Pakse in october|
|perfect weather||Pakse in november|
|perfect weather||Pakse in december|
Weather and climate in Pakse
- In the month of january the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 97°F.
- From february to march the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 97°F°C.
- In april the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 95°F in average and it rains about 53% of the time in april.
- Between the months of may and september the climate is very bad. In average, on the morning it is 77°F and it rains in september about 14.2in.
- In october the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 86°F and you can expect to have 6.7in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of november the climate is beautiful. It is for example 88°F as maximum temperature in november and it rains in november about 0.8in.
- In december the climate is perfect. In average, on the morning it is 68°F and it rains in december about 0.3in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Pakse
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Pakse: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Laos
Pakse appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Laos appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.