Best time to go to Masterton Average weather of Masterton, New Zealand
Discover the very best time to go to Masterton in New Zealand from seasonal averages, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Masterton?
When is the best time to go to Masterton? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Masterton are January, February, March, April, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- The coldest months are July, August and September
- The rainiest months are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Masterton a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Masterton in january|
|good weather||Masterton in february|
|good weather||Masterton in march|
|good weather||Masterton in april|
|tolerable weather||Masterton in may|
|bad weather||Masterton in june|
|bad weather||Masterton in july|
|bad weather||Masterton in august|
|tolerable weather||Masterton in september|
|tolerable weather||Masterton in october|
|good weather||Masterton in november|
|good weather||Masterton in december|
Weather and climate in Masterton
- From january to march the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 61°F and it rains in march about 1.3in.
- From april to may the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 58°F in average and it rains in may about 2.3in.
- Between june and august the climate is not good. The record temperature this month is 59°F and it rains about 2.4in each month.
- Between the months of september and november the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 61°F and it rains in november about 2.4in.
- In the month of december the climate is good. By early evening, the temperature averages 61°F and it rains about 2in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Masterton
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Masterton: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of New Zealand
Masterton appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in New Zealand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.