Best time to go to Hawera Average weather of Hawera, New Zealand
Get the very best time to go to Hawera in New Zealand from seasonal averages here.
When is the best time to go to Hawera?
When is the best time to go to Hawera? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Hawera are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- The coldest months are July, August and September
- The rainiest months are May, June, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Hawera a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Hawera in january|
|good weather||Hawera in february|
|good weather||Hawera in march|
|good weather||Hawera in april|
|good weather||Hawera in may|
|tolerable weather||Hawera in june|
|tolerable weather||Hawera in july|
|tolerable weather||Hawera in august|
|tolerable weather||Hawera in september|
|good weather||Hawera in october|
|good weather||Hawera in november|
|good weather||Hawera in december|
Weather and climate in Hawera
- Between the months of january and april the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 61°F and, in april, 10 days of rain are expected.
- Between may and october the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 61°F and it rains about 2.8in each month.
- Between november and december the climate is good. It is for example 68°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 2.5in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Hawera
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Hawera: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of New Zealand
Hawera appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in New Zealand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.