Best time to go to Levin Average weather of Levin, New Zealand
Discover the perfect time to go to Levin in New Zealand from average climate conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Levin?
When is the best time to go to Levin? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Levin are January, February, March, April, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- The coldest months are June, July and August
- The rainiest months are April, May, June, July, August and September
- February is the best month for swimming
For full information about the climate and weather in Levin a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Levin in january|
|good weather||Levin in february|
|good weather||Levin in march|
|good weather||Levin in april|
|tolerable weather||Levin in may|
|tolerable weather||Levin in june|
|bad weather||Levin in july|
|bad weather||Levin in august|
|tolerable weather||Levin in september|
|tolerable weather||Levin in october|
|good weather||Levin in november|
|good weather||Levin in december|
Weather and climate in Levin
- Between january and april the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 68°F and you can expect to have 2.6in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From may to june the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 52°F and, in june, 10 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of july the climate is unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 49°F.
- Between august and november the climate is correct. At lunchtime, it's 61°F in average and you can expect to have 2.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In december the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 65°F°C and it rains in december about 2in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Levin
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Levin: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of New Zealand
Levin appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in New Zealand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.