Best time to go to Tauranga Average weather of Tauranga, New Zealand
Find the perfect time to go to Tauranga in New Zealand from average climate conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Tauranga?
When is the best time to go to Tauranga? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Tauranga are January, February, March, April, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February and March
- July is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are April, May, June, July, August, September and December
- The best months for swimming are February and March
For full information about the climate and weather in Tauranga a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Tauranga in january|
|good weather||Tauranga in february|
|good weather||Tauranga in march|
|good weather||Tauranga in april|
|tolerable weather||Tauranga in may|
|tolerable weather||Tauranga in june|
|tolerable weather||Tauranga in july|
|tolerable weather||Tauranga in august|
|tolerable weather||Tauranga in september|
|tolerable weather||Tauranga in october|
|good weather||Tauranga in november|
|good weather||Tauranga in december|
Weather and climate in Tauranga
- Between january and may the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 52°F and it rains about 4.6in each month.
- Between the months of june and september the climate is correct. It is for example 59°F as maximum temperature in september and it rains about 45% of the time in september.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is good. The temperature rises to 67°F and it rains about 2.2in each month.
- In the month of december the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 70°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 4.3in each month.
Tours and organised trips in New Zealand
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Tauranga
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Tauranga: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
New Zealand: get the best price!
Map of New Zealand
Tauranga appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in New Zealand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved