Best time to go to Tauranga Average weather of Tauranga, New Zealand
Find the perfect time to go to Tauranga in New Zealand from average climate conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Tauranga?
When is the best time to go to Tauranga? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Tauranga are January, February, March, April, May and November
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- The coldest months are June and July
- The rainiest months are February, April, May, June, July, August and September
- The best months for swimming are February and March
For full information about the climate and weather in Tauranga a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Tauranga in january|
|good weather||Tauranga in february|
|good weather||Tauranga in march|
|good weather||Tauranga in april|
|good weather||Tauranga in may|
|tolerable weather||Tauranga in june|
|tolerable weather||Tauranga in july|
|tolerable weather||Tauranga in august|
|tolerable weather||Tauranga in september|
|tolerable weather||Tauranga in october|
|good weather||Tauranga in november|
|tolerable weather||Tauranga in december|
Weather and climate in Tauranga
- Between january and may the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 11°C and it rains about 146mm each month.
- Between the months of june and september the climate is correct. It is for example 16°C as maximum temperature in september and it rains about 49% of the time in september.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is good. The temperature rises to 20°C and it rains about 76mm each month.
- In the month of december the climate is passable, but still OK. It is for example 22°C as maximum temperature in december and it rains about 115mm each month.
Tours and organised trips in New Zealand
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Tauranga
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Tauranga: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of New Zealand
Tauranga appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in New Zealand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in New Zealand
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved