Best time to go to Hastings Average weather of Hastings, New Zealand
Discover the best time to visit Hastings in New Zealand from average weather conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Hastings?
When is the best time to go to Hastings? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Hastings are January, February, March, April, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- July is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are April, June, July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Hastings a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Hastings in january|
|good weather||Hastings in february|
|good weather||Hastings in march|
|good weather||Hastings in april|
|tolerable weather||Hastings in may|
|tolerable weather||Hastings in june|
|tolerable weather||Hastings in july|
|tolerable weather||Hastings in august|
|tolerable weather||Hastings in september|
|good weather||Hastings in october|
|good weather||Hastings in november|
|good weather||Hastings in december|
Weather and climate in Hastings
- From january to may the climate is good. The temperature rises to 63°F and, in may, 8 days of rain are expected.
- From june to september the climate is not good, but still OK. The temperature rises to 61°F.
- Between the months of october and december the climate is favorable. In average, on the morning it is 58°F and it rains about 1.7in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Hastings
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Hastings: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of New Zealand
Hastings appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in New Zealand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.