When is the best time to go to Blenheim?
When is the best time to go to Blenheim? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Blenheim are January, February, March, April, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- July is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are April, June, August, September and December
- The best months for swimming are February and March
For full information about the climate and weather in Blenheim a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||17°C/24°C||95mm||good weather||Blenheim in january|
|February||17°C/24°C||86mm||perfect weather||Blenheim in february|
|March||15°C/22°C||86mm||good weather||Blenheim in march|
|April||12°C/19°C||115mm||good weather||Blenheim in april|
|May||9°C/16°C||102mm||tolerable weather||Blenheim in may|
|June||7°C/14°C||131mm||tolerable weather||Blenheim in june|
|July||6°C/13°C||101mm||bad weather||Blenheim in july|
|August||7°C/14°C||124mm||tolerable weather||Blenheim in august|
|September||10°C/15°C||111mm||tolerable weather||Blenheim in september|
|October||12°C/18°C||98mm||good weather||Blenheim in october|
|November||14°C/20°C||64mm||good weather||Blenheim in november|
|December||17°C/22°C||113mm||good weather||Blenheim in december|
Weather and climate in Blenheim
- In january the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 24°C°C and it rains about 33% of the time in january.
- In february the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 11°C and it rains about 86mm each month.
- Between march and april the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 24°C and it rains in april about 115mm.
- Between may and june the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 12°C in average and, in june, 10 days of rain are expected.
- In july the climate is very bad. The temperature rises to 13°C.
- Between august and september the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 15°C in average and it rains about 111mm each month.
- From october to december the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 22°C in average and it rains in december about 113mm.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Blenheim
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Blenheim: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of New Zealand
Blenheim appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in New Zealand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.