Best time to go to Blenheim Average weather of Blenheim, New Zealand
Discover the perfect time to go to Blenheim in New Zealand from average climate conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Blenheim?
When is the best time to go to Blenheim? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Blenheim are January, February, March, April, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- July is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are April, June, August and December
- The best months for swimming are February and March
For full information about the climate and weather in Blenheim a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Blenheim in january|
|perfect weather||Blenheim in february|
|good weather||Blenheim in march|
|good weather||Blenheim in april|
|tolerable weather||Blenheim in may|
|bad weather||Blenheim in june|
|bad weather||Blenheim in july|
|bad weather||Blenheim in august|
|tolerable weather||Blenheim in september|
|tolerable weather||Blenheim in october|
|good weather||Blenheim in november|
|good weather||Blenheim in december|
Weather and climate in Blenheim
- In january the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 74°F°C and it rains about 29% of the time in january.
- In february the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 52°F and it rains about 2.4in each month.
- Between march and april the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 76°F and it rains in april about 4.2in.
- Between may and june the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 52°F in average and, in june, 9 days of rain are expected.
- In july the climate is very bad. The temperature rises to 54°F.
- Between august and september the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 58°F in average and it rains about 3.7in each month.
- From october to december the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 70°F in average and it rains in december about 3.9in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Blenheim
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Blenheim: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of New Zealand
Blenheim appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in New Zealand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.