Best time to go to Blenheim Average weather of Blenheim, New Zealand
Discover the perfect time to go to Blenheim in New Zealand from average climate conditions right here.
When is the best time to go to Blenheim?
When is the best time to go to Blenheim? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Blenheim are January, February, March, April, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- July is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are April, June, August, September and December
- The best months for swimming are February and March
For full information about the climate and weather in Blenheim a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Blenheim in january|
|perfect weather||Blenheim in february|
|good weather||Blenheim in march|
|good weather||Blenheim in april|
|tolerable weather||Blenheim in may|
|tolerable weather||Blenheim in june|
|bad weather||Blenheim in july|
|tolerable weather||Blenheim in august|
|tolerable weather||Blenheim in september|
|good weather||Blenheim in october|
|good weather||Blenheim in november|
|good weather||Blenheim in december|
Weather and climate in Blenheim
- In january the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 24°C°C and it rains about 33% of the time in january.
- In february the climate is very good. In average, on the morning it is 11°C and it rains about 86mm each month.
- Between march and april the climate is beautiful. The record temperature this month is 24°C and it rains in april about 115mm.
- Between may and june the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 12°C in average and, in june, 10 days of rain are expected.
- In july the climate is very bad. The temperature rises to 13°C.
- Between august and september the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 15°C in average and it rains about 111mm each month.
- From october to december the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 22°C in average and it rains in december about 113mm.
Tours and organised trips in New Zealand
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Blenheim
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Blenheim: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of New Zealand
Blenheim appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in New Zealand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in New Zealand
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved