Best time to go to Paraparaumu Average weather of Paraparaumu, New Zealand
Get the very best time to visit Paraparaumu in New Zealand from average climate conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Paraparaumu?
When is the best time to go to Paraparaumu? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Paraparaumu are January, February, March, April, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- The coldest months are June, July and August
- The rainiest months are April, May, June, July, August, September and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Paraparaumu a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Paraparaumu in january|
|good weather||Paraparaumu in february|
|good weather||Paraparaumu in march|
|good weather||Paraparaumu in april|
|tolerable weather||Paraparaumu in may|
|tolerable weather||Paraparaumu in june|
|bad weather||Paraparaumu in july|
|bad weather||Paraparaumu in august|
|tolerable weather||Paraparaumu in september|
|tolerable weather||Paraparaumu in october|
|good weather||Paraparaumu in november|
|good weather||Paraparaumu in december|
Weather and climate in Paraparaumu
- From january to april the climate is good. The temperature rises to 63°F.
- Between the months of may and june the climate is not good, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 54°F in average and, in june, 10 days of rain are expected.
- In july the climate is not good. In average, on the morning it is 49°F and it rains about 2.5in each month.
- Between august and november the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 61°F°C.
- In the month of december the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 65°F°C and, in december, 9 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Paraparaumu
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Paraparaumu: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of New Zealand
Paraparaumu appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in New Zealand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.