Best time to go to Nelson Average weather of Nelson, New Zealand
Find the best time to visit Nelson in New Zealand from average weather conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Nelson?
When is the best time to go to Nelson? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Nelson are January, February, March, April, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- July is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are April, June, August, September and December
- The best months for swimming are January, February and March
For full information about the climate and weather in Nelson a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Nelson in january|
|perfect weather||Nelson in february|
|good weather||Nelson in march|
|good weather||Nelson in april|
|tolerable weather||Nelson in may|
|tolerable weather||Nelson in june|
|bad weather||Nelson in july|
|tolerable weather||Nelson in august|
|tolerable weather||Nelson in september|
|good weather||Nelson in october|
|good weather||Nelson in november|
|good weather||Nelson in december|
Weather and climate in Nelson
- In the month of january the climate is favorable. It is for example 24°C as maximum temperature in january and, in january, 10 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of february the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 31°C and it rains about 24% of the time in february.
- Between march and april the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 18°C in average and it rains about 115mm each month.
- From may to june the climate is okay. By early evening, the temperature averages 10°C and it rains about 33% of the time in june.
- In july the climate is very bad. In average, on the morning it is 4°C and it rains in july about 101mm.
- From august to october the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 7°C and it rains in october about 98mm.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 22°C°C and it rains about 113mm each month.
Tours and organised trips in New Zealand
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Nelson
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Nelson: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of New Zealand
Nelson appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in New Zealand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in New Zealand
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved