Best time to go to Picton Average weather of Picton, New Zealand
Get the very best time to go to Picton in New Zealand from seasonal norms, right here.
When is the best time to go to Picton?
When is the best time to go to Picton? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Picton are January, February, March, April, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- July is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The best months for swimming are February and March
For full information about the climate and weather in Picton a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Picton in january|
|perfect weather||Picton in february|
|good weather||Picton in march|
|good weather||Picton in april|
|tolerable weather||Picton in may|
|bad weather||Picton in june|
|bad weather||Picton in july|
|bad weather||Picton in august|
|tolerable weather||Picton in september|
|tolerable weather||Picton in october|
|good weather||Picton in november|
|good weather||Picton in december|
Weather and climate in Picton
- In the month of january the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 70°F in average.
- In the month of february the climate is very good. The temperature rises to 70°F and, in february, 4 days of rain are expected.
- From march to april the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 72°F and you can expect to have 2.4in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between may and june the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 52°F°C and, in june, 9 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of july the climate is the worst possible. It is for example 52°F as maximum temperature in july and it rains about 23% of the time in july.
- From august to september the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 43°F and, in september, 9 days of rain are expected.
- Between october and december the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 67°F in average and it rains about 26% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Picton
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Picton: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of New Zealand
Picton appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in New Zealand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.