Best time to go to Cathedral Cove Average weather of Cathedral Cove, New Zealand
Find the most favorable time to visit Cathedral Cove in New Zealand from average climate conditions on this page.
When is the best time to go to Cathedral Cove?
When is the best time to go to Cathedral Cove? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Cathedral Cove are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- The coldest months are July, August and September
- The rainiest months are June and August
- The best months for swimming are February and March
Annual weather in Cathedral Cove
For full information about the climate and weather in Cathedral Cove a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||65°F/72°F||good weather||Cathedral Cove in january|
|February||65°F/72°F||good weather||Cathedral Cove in february|
|March||63°F/70°F||good weather||Cathedral Cove in march|
|April||61°F/67°F||good weather||Cathedral Cove in april|
|May||58°F/63°F||good weather||Cathedral Cove in may|
|June||56°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Cathedral Cove in june|
|July||54°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Cathedral Cove in july|
|August||54°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Cathedral Cove in august|
|September||54°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Cathedral Cove in september|
|October||56°F/61°F||good weather||Cathedral Cove in october|
|November||58°F/65°F||good weather||Cathedral Cove in november|
|December||61°F/68°F||good weather||Cathedral Cove in december|
Weather and climate in Cathedral Cove
- Between january and may the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 59°F and it rains about 6in each month.
- Between the months of june and september the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 59°F°C and it rains in september about 6in.
- From october to december the climate is favorable. The record temperature this month is 76°F and it rains about 4.8in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Cathedral Cove
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Cathedral Cove: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.