Best time to go to Castlepoint Average weather of Castlepoint, New Zealand
Discover the very best time to visit Castlepoint in New Zealand from seasonal norms, here.
When is the best time to go to Castlepoint?
When is the best time to go to Castlepoint? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Castlepoint are January, February, March, April, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February and March
- The coldest months are July and August
- The rainiest months are April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
- The best months for swimming are January, February and March
Annual weather in Castlepoint
For full information about the climate and weather in Castlepoint a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||58°F/72°F||good weather||Castlepoint in january|
|February||56°F/72°F||good weather||Castlepoint in february|
|March||54°F/68°F||good weather||Castlepoint in march|
|April||52°F/65°F||good weather||Castlepoint in april|
|May||49°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Castlepoint in may|
|June||47°F/54°F||bad weather||Castlepoint in june|
|July||43°F/54°F||bad weather||Castlepoint in july|
|August||45°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Castlepoint in august|
|September||45°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Castlepoint in september|
|October||49°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Castlepoint in october|
|November||52°F/65°F||good weather||Castlepoint in november|
|December||56°F/68°F||good weather||Castlepoint in december|
Weather and climate in Castlepoint
Castlepoint enjoys a temperate oceanic climate (with warm summer) in accordance with the Köppen-Geiger classification. The yearly average maximum temperature in Castlepoint is 63°F (ranging from 54°F in july to 72°F in february). Annual rainfall is 49.5in, with a minimum of 3in in february and a maximum of 4.7in in april.
- Between january and april the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 65°F°C and it rains about 21% of the time in april.
- In the month of may the climate is just OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 50°F.
- From june to july the climate is unfavorable. In average, on the morning it is 45°F and it rains about 4.3in each month.
- Between august and october the climate is not good, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 59°F°C and it rains about 22% of the time in october.
- From november to december the climate is favorable. At lunchtime, it's 68°F in average and it rains about 4.3in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Castlepoint
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Castlepoint: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Other cities and places near Castlepoint
Chargement en cours
Legend: Castlepoint other locations