Best time to go to Porirua Average weather of Porirua, New Zealand
Discover the very best time to go to Porirua in New Zealand from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Porirua?
When is the best time to go to Porirua? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Porirua are January, February, March, April, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- The coldest months are June, July and August
- February is the best month for swimming
For full information about the climate and weather in Porirua a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Porirua in january|
|good weather||Porirua in february|
|good weather||Porirua in march|
|good weather||Porirua in april|
|tolerable weather||Porirua in may|
|bad weather||Porirua in june|
|bad weather||Porirua in july|
|bad weather||Porirua in august|
|tolerable weather||Porirua in september|
|tolerable weather||Porirua in october|
|good weather||Porirua in november|
|good weather||Porirua in december|
Weather and climate in Porirua
- Between the months of january and april the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 58°F and it rains about 1.8in each month.
- Between may and june the climate is not good, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 52°F and it rains about 29% of the time in june.
- Between the months of july and august the climate is bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 52°F and you can expect to have 1.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- From september to november the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 59°F in average and, in november, 5 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 63°F in average and it rains about 18% of the time in december.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Porirua
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Porirua: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of New Zealand
Porirua appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in New Zealand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.