When is the best time to go to Coromandel?
When is the best time to go to Coromandel? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Coromandel are January, February, March, May, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- The coldest months are June, July, August and September
- The rainiest months are May, June, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Coromandel a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Average temp.||Rainfall||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||20°C/23°C||96mm||good weather||Coromandel in january|
|February||21°C/24°C||112mm||good weather||Coromandel in february|
|March||19°C/22°C||112mm||good weather||Coromandel in march|
|April||18°C/20°C||111mm||tolerable weather||Coromandel in april|
|May||16°C/18°C||157mm||good weather||Coromandel in may|
|June||14°C/16°C||165mm||tolerable weather||Coromandel in june|
|July||13°C/15°C||145mm||tolerable weather||Coromandel in july|
|August||13°C/15°C||162mm||tolerable weather||Coromandel in august|
|September||14°C/16°C||134mm||tolerable weather||Coromandel in september|
|October||15°C/17°C||85mm||tolerable weather||Coromandel in october|
|November||16°C/19°C||77mm||good weather||Coromandel in november|
|December||19°C/21°C||116mm||good weather||Coromandel in december|
Weather and climate in Coromandel
- Between the months of january and march the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 21°C and, in march, 10 days of rain are expected.
- In april the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 20°C in average.
- In the month of may the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 17°C and you can expect to have 157mm of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of june and october the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 20°C and it rains in october about 85mm.
- Between november and december the climate is good. It is for example 21°C as maximum temperature in december and it rains in december about 116mm.
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Coromandel
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Coromandel: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of New Zealand
Coromandel appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in New Zealand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.