Best time to go to Coromandel Average weather of Coromandel, New Zealand
Find the most favorable time to visit Coromandel in New Zealand from average climate conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Coromandel?
When is the best time to go to Coromandel? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Coromandel are January, February, March, April, May, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February and March
- The coldest months are June, July, August and September
- The rainiest months are May, June, July, August, September and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Coromandel a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Coromandel in january|
|good weather||Coromandel in february|
|good weather||Coromandel in march|
|good weather||Coromandel in april|
|good weather||Coromandel in may|
|tolerable weather||Coromandel in june|
|tolerable weather||Coromandel in july|
|tolerable weather||Coromandel in august|
|tolerable weather||Coromandel in september|
|tolerable weather||Coromandel in october|
|good weather||Coromandel in november|
|good weather||Coromandel in december|
Weather and climate in Coromandel
- Between the months of january and march the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 70°F and, in march, 9 days of rain are expected.
- In april the climate is just OK. At lunchtime, it's 67°F in average.
- In the month of may the climate is beautiful. By early evening, the temperature averages 63°F and you can expect to have 4.8in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of june and october the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 68°F and it rains in october about 2.8in.
- Between november and december the climate is good. It is for example 70°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains in december about 4.4in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Coromandel
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Coromandel: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of New Zealand
Coromandel appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in New Zealand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.