Best time to go to Auckland Average weather of Auckland, New Zealand
Find the very best time to visit Auckland in New Zealand from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Auckland?
When is the best time to go to Auckland? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Auckland are January, February, March, April, May, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February and March
- The coldest months are June, July, August and September
- The rainiest months are May, June, July, August, September and December
- The best months for swimming are February and March
For full information about the climate and weather in Auckland a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Auckland in january|
|good weather||Auckland in february|
|good weather||Auckland in march|
|good weather||Auckland in april|
|good weather||Auckland in may|
|tolerable weather||Auckland in june|
|tolerable weather||Auckland in july|
|tolerable weather||Auckland in august|
|tolerable weather||Auckland in september|
|tolerable weather||Auckland in october|
|good weather||Auckland in november|
|good weather||Auckland in december|
Weather and climate in Auckland
- From january to may the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 65°F and, in may, 14 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of june and september the climate is okay. At lunchtime, it's 61°F in average and, in september, 15 days of rain are expected.
- From october to november the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 67°F°C and, in november, 10 days of rain are expected.
- In december the climate is passable, but still OK. the thermometer goes up to 72°F°C.
Tours and organised trips in New Zealand
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Auckland
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Auckland: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
New Zealand: get the best price!
Map of New Zealand
Auckland appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in New Zealand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
© 2014-2020 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved