Best time to go to Raglan Average weather of Raglan, New Zealand
Get the very best time to visit Raglan in New Zealand from seasonal averages below.
When is the best time to go to Raglan?
When is the best time to go to Raglan? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Raglan are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February and March
- July is the coldest month of the year
For full information about the climate and weather in Raglan a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Raglan in january|
|good weather||Raglan in february|
|good weather||Raglan in march|
|good weather||Raglan in april|
|good weather||Raglan in may|
|tolerable weather||Raglan in june|
|tolerable weather||Raglan in july|
|tolerable weather||Raglan in august|
|tolerable weather||Raglan in september|
|good weather||Raglan in october|
|good weather||Raglan in november|
|good weather||Raglan in december|
Weather and climate in Raglan
- In the month of january the climate is favorable. The temperature rises to 76°F and it rains about 1in each month.
- In the month of february the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 88°F and it rains about 21% of the time in february.
- Between the months of march and april the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 67°F°C and you can expect to have 1.2in of rainfall/month during this period.
- Between the months of may and october the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 56°F and it rains about 1.6in each month.
- In november the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 67°F in average and it rains about 26% of the time in november.
- In the month of december the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 67°F.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Raglan
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Raglan: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of New Zealand
Raglan appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in New Zealand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.