Best time to go to Thames Average weather of Thames, New Zealand
Find the perfect time to visit Thames in New Zealand from average weather conditions, here.
When is the best time to go to Thames?
When is the best time to go to Thames? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Thames are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February and March
- The coldest months are July, August and September
- The rainiest months are June, July and August
- The best months for swimming are February and March
For full information about the climate and weather in Thames a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Thames in january|
|good weather||Thames in february|
|good weather||Thames in march|
|good weather||Thames in april|
|good weather||Thames in may|
|tolerable weather||Thames in june|
|tolerable weather||Thames in july|
|tolerable weather||Thames in august|
|tolerable weather||Thames in september|
|good weather||Thames in october|
|good weather||Thames in november|
|good weather||Thames in december|
Weather and climate in Thames
- Between the months of january and march the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 68°F in average and it rains about 25% of the time in march.
- In april the climate is passable, but still OK. At lunchtime, it's 67°F in average and, in april, 9 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of may the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 58°F.
- Between june and october the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 68°F.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 67°F in average and, in december, 8 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Thames
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Thames: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of New Zealand
Thames appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in New Zealand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.