Best time to go to Warkworth Average weather of Warkworth, New Zealand
Get the perfect time to visit Warkworth in New Zealand from seasonal norms here.
When is the best time to go to Warkworth?
When is the best time to go to Warkworth? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Warkworth are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- The coldest months are July, August and September
- The rainiest months are May, June, July, August and September
- February is the best month for swimming
Annual weather in Warkworth
For full information about the climate and weather in Warkworth a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||65°F/74°F||good weather||Warkworth in january|
|February||65°F/74°F||good weather||Warkworth in february|
|March||63°F/72°F||good weather||Warkworth in march|
|April||61°F/68°F||good weather||Warkworth in april|
|May||58°F/63°F||good weather||Warkworth in may|
|June||56°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Warkworth in june|
|July||54°F/58°F||tolerable weather||Warkworth in july|
|August||54°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Warkworth in august|
|September||54°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Warkworth in september|
|October||56°F/63°F||good weather||Warkworth in october|
|November||59°F/67°F||good weather||Warkworth in november|
|December||63°F/70°F||good weather||Warkworth in december|
Weather and climate in Warkworth
- From january to march the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 68°F.
- From april to september the climate is passable, but still OK. The record temperature this month is 68°F and, in september, 8 days of rain are expected.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is good. The temperature rises to 67°F and it rains about 17% of the time in november.
- In december the climate is just OK. The temperature rises to 70°F and, in december, 5 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Warkworth
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Warkworth: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Warkworth
Find out when Warkworth has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Warkworth
- Very low season in Warkworth
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: May, June, July, August and September.
- Low season in Warkworth
The months with low numbers of tourists are: April.
- High season in Warkworth
The number of visitors to Warkworth is high in: February, March, October and November.
- Peak season in Warkworth
The largest number of tourists visiting Warkworth is during: January and December.
Figure: Visitor index for Warkworth month by month
Best time for low prices in Warkworth
Average prices of hotels in Warkworth month by month
Generally, September is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Warkworth. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, October is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.