Best time to go to Rotorua Average weather of Rotorua, New Zealand
Get the most favorable time to go to Rotorua in New Zealand from average weather conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Rotorua?
When is the best time to go to Rotorua? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Rotorua are January, February, March, April and November
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- July is the coldest month of the year
- The rainiest months are May, June, August, September and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Rotorua a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Rotorua in january|
|good weather||Rotorua in february|
|good weather||Rotorua in march|
|good weather||Rotorua in april|
|tolerable weather||Rotorua in may|
|bad weather||Rotorua in june|
|bad weather||Rotorua in july|
|tolerable weather||Rotorua in august|
|tolerable weather||Rotorua in september|
|tolerable weather||Rotorua in october|
|good weather||Rotorua in november|
|tolerable weather||Rotorua in december|
Weather and climate in Rotorua
- Between the months of january and april the climate is good. It is for example 19°C as maximum temperature in april and it rains about 132mm each month.
- In the month of may the climate is not good, but still OK. It is for example 15°C as maximum temperature in may and it rains about 39% of the time in may.
- Between the months of june and august the climate is not good. The temperature rises to 14°C and it rains about 48% of the time in august.
- From september to october the climate is passable, but still OK. The temperature rises to 17°C and it rains about 135mm each month.
- In the month of november the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 20°C°C and it rains in november about 93mm.
- In the month of december the climate is passable, but still OK. By early evening, the temperature averages 19°C and it rains about 146mm each month.
Tours and organised trips in New Zealand
Chart: temperature and rainfall in Rotorua
The chart below allows you to look at the following seasonal norms for the city of Rotorua: minimum and maximum temperatures, and the monthly volume of precipitation for each month of the year.
Map of New Zealand
Rotorua appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in New Zealand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.
Recommended for you:
Key cities in New Zealand
© 2014-2019 Des Clics Nomades SAS - All right reserved