Best time to go to Hamilton Average weather of Hamilton, New Zealand
Get the very best time to go to Hamilton in New Zealand from average climate conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Hamilton?
When is the best time to go to Hamilton? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Hamilton are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February and March
- July is the coldest month of the year
For full information about the climate and weather in Hamilton a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Hamilton in january|
|good weather||Hamilton in february|
|good weather||Hamilton in march|
|good weather||Hamilton in april|
|good weather||Hamilton in may|
|tolerable weather||Hamilton in june|
|tolerable weather||Hamilton in july|
|tolerable weather||Hamilton in august|
|tolerable weather||Hamilton in september|
|good weather||Hamilton in october|
|good weather||Hamilton in november|
|good weather||Hamilton in december|
Weather and climate in Hamilton
- From january to april the climate is good. The record temperature this month is 76°F and it rains about 19% of the time in april.
- Between may and october the climate is okay. The temperature rises to 63°F and it rains about 1.6in each month.
- In the month of november the climate is good. The temperature rises to 68°F and it rains in november about 1.6in.
- In the month of december the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 58°F and, in december, 8 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Hamilton
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Hamilton: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of New Zealand
Hamilton appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in New Zealand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.