Best time to go to Waihi Beach Average weather of Waihi Beach, New Zealand
Get the perfect time to visit Waihi Beach in New Zealand from average weather conditions, on this page.
When is the best time to go to Waihi Beach?
When is the best time to go to Waihi Beach? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Waihi Beach are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are January, February, March and December
- The coldest months are July and August
- The rainiest months are June, July and August
For full information about the climate and weather in Waihi Beach a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|good weather||Waihi Beach in january|
|good weather||Waihi Beach in february|
|good weather||Waihi Beach in march|
|good weather||Waihi Beach in april|
|good weather||Waihi Beach in may|
|tolerable weather||Waihi Beach in june|
|tolerable weather||Waihi Beach in july|
|tolerable weather||Waihi Beach in august|
|tolerable weather||Waihi Beach in september|
|good weather||Waihi Beach in october|
|good weather||Waihi Beach in november|
|good weather||Waihi Beach in december|
Weather and climate in Waihi Beach
- Between the months of january and may the climate is beautiful. At lunchtime, it's 61°F in average and it rains about 25% of the time in may.
- From june to october the climate is just OK. It is for example 63°F as maximum temperature in october and it rains about 2.1in each month.
- From november to december the climate is favorable. By early evening, the temperature averages 67°F and you can expect to have 2.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Waihi Beach
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Waihi Beach: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of New Zealand
Waihi Beach appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in New Zealand appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.