Best time to go to Doha Average weather of Doha, Qatar
Find the perfect time to visit Doha in Qatar from average weather conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Doha?
When is the best time to go to Doha? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Doha are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August and September
- Doha has dry periods in May, June, July, August, September and October
- The best months for swimming are May, June, July, August, September, October and November
Annual weather in Doha
For full information about the climate and weather in Doha a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||65°F/74°F||perfect weather||Doha in january|
|February||65°F/76°F||perfect weather||Doha in february|
|March||70°F/81°F||perfect weather||Doha in march|
|April||79°F/88°F||perfect weather||Doha in april|
|May||88°F/99°F||good weather||Doha in may|
|June||92°F/104°F||tolerable weather||Doha in june|
|July||94°F/106°F||bad weather||Doha in july|
|August||94°F/106°F||bad weather||Doha in august|
|September||90°F/103°F||tolerable weather||Doha in september|
|October||85°F/95°F||good weather||Doha in october|
|November||76°F/86°F||perfect weather||Doha in november|
|December||68°F/77°F||perfect weather||Doha in december|
Weather and climate in Doha
- Between the months of january and april the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 101°F and it rains about 3% of the time in april.
- In the month of may the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 99°F and it rains in may about 0.1in.
- In june the climate is unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 104°F°C and it rains about 0in each month.
- Between july and august the climate is very bad. At lunchtime, it's 106°F in average and it rains about 0% of the time in august.
- In september the climate is not good. By early evening, the temperature averages 95°F and it rains about 0% of the time in september.
- In october the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 95°F in average and, in october, 0 days of rain are expected.
- From november to december the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 72°F and, in december, 1 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Doha
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Doha: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Doha
Find out when Doha has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Doha
- Very low season in Doha
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: February, May and June.
- Low season in Doha
The months with low numbers of tourists are: January, April, July, August and October.
- High season in Doha
The number of visitors to Doha is high in: March, September and November.
- Peek season in Doha
The largest number of tourists visiting Doha is during: December.
Figure: Visitor index for Doha month by month
Best time for low prices in Doha
Average prices of hotels in Doha month by month
Generally, May is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Doha. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, October is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.
Average price for flights to Doha
A return flight between London and Doha is generally cheaper if you go in march ($ 494 on average): this is the best time for travellers on a tight budget. In contrast, you may end up paying $ 274 more for your airline ticket to Doha if you go in august.
Average price of hiring a car in Doha
On average, it costs $ 18 per day to hire a car in Doha. This price varies by $ 6 depending on the month. In may, hiring a car costs an average of $ 16 per 24 hours, so this is the best time to save money! In contrast, the average price in february is $ 22.