Best time to go to Doha Average weather of Doha, Qatar
Find the perfect time to visit Doha in Qatar from average weather conditions, below.
When is the best time to go to Doha?
When is the best time to go to Doha? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Doha are January, February, March, April, May, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August and September
- Doha has dry periods in January, February, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December
For full information about the climate and weather in Doha a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Doha in january|
|perfect weather||Doha in february|
|perfect weather||Doha in march|
|perfect weather||Doha in april|
|good weather||Doha in may|
|tolerable weather||Doha in june|
|bad weather||Doha in july|
|very bad weather||Doha in august|
|bad weather||Doha in september|
|good weather||Doha in october|
|perfect weather||Doha in november|
|perfect weather||Doha in december|
Weather and climate in Doha
- Between the months of january and april the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 103°F and it rains about 10% of the time in april.
- In the month of may the climate is beautiful. The temperature rises to 101°F and it rains in may about 0in.
- In june the climate is unfavorable. the thermometer goes up to 106°F°C and it rains about 0in each month.
- Between july and august the climate is very bad. At lunchtime, it's 106°F in average and it rains about 0% of the time in august.
- In september the climate is not good. By early evening, the temperature averages 95°F and it rains about 0% of the time in september.
- In october the climate is good. At lunchtime, it's 97°F in average and, in october, 0 days of rain are expected.
- From november to december the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 74°F and, in december, 1 days of rain are expected.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Doha
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Doha: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Qatar
Doha appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Qatar appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.