Best time to go to Muscat Average weather of Muscat, Oman
Discover the most favorable time to go to Muscat in Oman from average climate conditions, right here.
When is the best time to go to Muscat?
When is the best time to go to Muscat? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Muscat are January, February, March, April, May, September, October, November and December
- On average, the warmest months are May, June, July, August and September
- Muscat has dry periods all year long
- The best months for swimming are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
For full information about the climate and weather in Muscat a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|perfect weather||Muscat in january|
|perfect weather||Muscat in february|
|perfect weather||Muscat in march|
|perfect weather||Muscat in april|
|good weather||Muscat in may|
|tolerable weather||Muscat in june|
|tolerable weather||Muscat in july|
|tolerable weather||Muscat in august|
|good weather||Muscat in september|
|perfect weather||Muscat in october|
|perfect weather||Muscat in november|
|perfect weather||Muscat in december|
Weather and climate in Muscat
- Between the months of january and april the climate is perfect. By early evening, the temperature averages 85°F and it rains about 0.1in each month.
- In the month of may the climate is correct. the thermometer goes up to 97°F°C and, in may, 1 days of rain are expected.
- In the month of june the climate is unfavorable. The temperature rises to 99°F and it rains about 1% of the time in june.
- In july the climate is very bad. The temperature rises to 97°F and it rains in july about 0.1in.
- In august the climate is bad. By early evening, the temperature averages 90°F and it rains about 2% of the time in august.
- In the month of september the climate is just OK. In average, on the morning it is 86°F.
- In october the climate is good. the thermometer goes up to 92°F°C.
- Between the months of november and december the climate is perfect. the thermometer goes up to 77°F°C and it rains about 0.2in each month.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Muscat
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Muscat: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Oman
Muscat appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Oman appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.