Best time to go to Saint-Tropez Average weather of Saint-Tropez, Provence/Côte d’Azur (French Riviera)
Discover the best time to go to Saint-Tropez in Provence/Côte d’Azur from average climate conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Saint-Tropez?
When is the best time to go to Saint-Tropez? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Saint-Tropez are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
Annual weather in Saint-Tropez
For full information about the climate and weather in Saint-Tropez a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|January||47°F/54°F||bad weather||Saint-Tropez in january|
|February||47°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Saint-Tropez in february|
|March||50°F/59°F||tolerable weather||Saint-Tropez in march|
|April||56°F/65°F||good weather||Saint-Tropez in april|
|May||63°F/70°F||perfect weather||Saint-Tropez in may|
|June||70°F/77°F||perfect weather||Saint-Tropez in june|
|July||74°F/83°F||perfect weather||Saint-Tropez in july|
|August||74°F/83°F||perfect weather||Saint-Tropez in august|
|September||67°F/77°F||perfect weather||Saint-Tropez in september|
|October||61°F/70°F||good weather||Saint-Tropez in october|
|November||54°F/63°F||good weather||Saint-Tropez in november|
|December||49°F/56°F||tolerable weather||Saint-Tropez in december|
Weather and climate in Saint-Tropez
- Between the months of january and february the climate is not good. the thermometer goes up to 56°F°C and you can expect to have 3.9in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of march the climate is okay. It is for example 59°F as maximum temperature in march and it rains in march about 3.3in.
- Between april and may the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 70°F°C.
- Between the months of june and september the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 88°F and it rains in september about 2.6in.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 63°F°C.
- In the month of december the climate is just OK. It is for example 56°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains in december about 4.2in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Saint-Tropez
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Saint-Tropez: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Peak visitor numbers and tourist seasons in Saint-Tropez
Find out when Saint-Tropez has its high tourist season (the period when the influx of tourists is highest) and off-peak tourist season using our data and figures.
Tourist seasons in Saint-Tropez
- Very low season in Saint-Tropez
The months with the lowest number of tourists are: January, February, March, November and December.
- High season in Saint-Tropez
The number of visitors to Saint-Tropez is high in: April, May, June and October.
- Peek season in Saint-Tropez
The largest number of tourists visiting Saint-Tropez is during: July, August and September.
Figure: Visitor index for Saint-Tropez month by month
Best time for low prices in Saint-Tropez
Average prices of hotels in Saint-Tropez month by month
Generally, November is the month with the lowest hotel prices in Saint-Tropez. So this is a great time to save on your holiday! In contrast, August is statistically the most expensive month of the year for hotels.