Best time to go to Saint-Tropez Average weather of Saint-Tropez, Provence/Côte d’Azur (French Riviera)
Discover the best time to go to Saint-Tropez in Provence/Côte d’Azur from average climate conditions below.
When is the best time to go to Saint-Tropez?
When is the best time to go to Saint-Tropez? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Saint-Tropez are April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- Saint-Tropez has dry periods in July and August
- The coldest months are January and February
- November is the rainiest month
- The best months for swimming are June, July, August and September
For full information about the climate and weather in Saint-Tropez a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Saint-Tropez in january|
|bad weather||Saint-Tropez in february|
|tolerable weather||Saint-Tropez in march|
|good weather||Saint-Tropez in april|
|good weather||Saint-Tropez in may|
|perfect weather||Saint-Tropez in june|
|perfect weather||Saint-Tropez in july|
|perfect weather||Saint-Tropez in august|
|perfect weather||Saint-Tropez in september|
|good weather||Saint-Tropez in october|
|good weather||Saint-Tropez in november|
|tolerable weather||Saint-Tropez in december|
Weather and climate in Saint-Tropez
- Between the months of january and february the climate is not good. the thermometer goes up to 54°F°C and you can expect to have 1.5in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of march the climate is okay. It is for example 59°F as maximum temperature in march and it rains in march about 1.3in.
- Between april and may the climate is beautiful. the thermometer goes up to 68°F°C.
- Between the months of june and september the climate is very good. The record temperature this month is 85°F and it rains in september about 1.4in.
- Between the months of october and november the climate is favorable. the thermometer goes up to 61°F°C.
- In the month of december the climate is just OK. It is for example 56°F as maximum temperature in december and it rains in december about 1.9in.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Saint-Tropez
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Saint-Tropez: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, sea temperature, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Provence/Côte d’Azur (French Riviera)
Saint-Tropez appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.