Best time to go to Aix-en-Provence Average weather of Aix-en-Provence, Provence/Côte d’Azur (French Riviera)
Get the very best time to visit Aix-en-Provence in Provence/Côte d’Azur from seasonal norms here.
When is the best time to go to Aix-en-Provence?
When is the best time to go to Aix-en-Provence? Here's some information to help you in your decision:
- The best months for good weather in Aix-en-Provence are April, May, June, July, August, September and October
- On average, the warmest months are July and August
- January is the coldest month of the year
For full information about the climate and weather in Aix-en-Provence a specific month, click on the corresponding line below:
|Month||Our opinion||View Details|
|bad weather||Aix-en-Provence in january|
|bad weather||Aix-en-Provence in february|
|tolerable weather||Aix-en-Provence in march|
|good weather||Aix-en-Provence in april|
|perfect weather||Aix-en-Provence in may|
|perfect weather||Aix-en-Provence in june|
|perfect weather||Aix-en-Provence in july|
|perfect weather||Aix-en-Provence in august|
|perfect weather||Aix-en-Provence in september|
|good weather||Aix-en-Provence in october|
|tolerable weather||Aix-en-Provence in november|
|bad weather||Aix-en-Provence in december|
Weather and climate in Aix-en-Provence
- Between january and february the climate is very bad. The temperature rises to 52°F and it rains about 19% of the time in february.
- In march the climate is correct. In average, on the morning it is 45°F.
- Between april and may the climate is good. In average, on the morning it is 59°F and it rains in may about 1.7in.
- Between june and september the climate is very good. By early evening, the temperature averages 70°F and you can expect to have 1.3in of rainfall/month during this period.
- In the month of october the climate is beautiful. In average, on the morning it is 56°F and it rains in october about 2in.
- In the month of november the climate is correct. The record temperature this month is 68°F and it rains about 2.2in each month.
- In the month of december the climate is not good. the thermometer goes up to 52°F°C and you can expect to have 1.1in of rainfall/month during this period.
Charts: temperature and rainfall in Aix-en-Provence
In the charts below, you can see the following seasonal norms for the city of Aix-en-Provence: the minimum and maximum outdoor temperature, the risk and amount of monthly rainfall, daily average sunshine, and relative humidity for each month of the year.
Daily sunshine hours
Map of Provence/Côte d’Azur (French Riviera)
Aix-en-Provence appears on the map below with a blue icon. The other cities or locations in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur appear on the map with a black icon. Click for information about the climate.